Synergy offers many different motorcycle insurance options. Speak with a Synergy agent today to discuss what coverage options are best for you.
- Custom Parts and Equipment: If you select custom parts coverage, you will receive up to $3,000 in coverage without any additional cost to you. Coverage is available for up to $10,000 in custom parts and equipment.
- Roadside Assistance: Your motorcycle insurance policy can provide you with a roadside assistance benefit of up to $300 per breakdown.
- Liability Coverage: Many insurance companies offer underlying liability limits high enough to satisfy Personal Umbrella requirements, which means that you may be eligible for this additional coverage. In most states, Guest Passenger liability (mandatory on all street bikes) is automatically included at the same limit as your liability selection. Synergy Insurance works with multiple insurance companies so we can provide you with multiple motorcycle insurance coverage options at rates you can afford.
- Medical Coverage: This coverage provides for certain necessary medical expenses for you and any passenger that are the result of an accident.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage: This coverage typically pays for expenses associated with injury or death from an accident caused by an uninsured, underinsured, or hit-and-run driver. It also covers you if you are hit as a pedestrian.
How much does motorcycle insurance cost?
Having your motorcycle coverage through a major insurance company, like the ones we represent, can help you save money by having more than one policy with us. You may also be able to save money on your premiums if your motorcycle is stored in a garage, if you belong to certain rider groups, or if you have taken a safe rider course sponsored by the Motorcycle Safety Foundation.
Having the right type of motorcycle insurance makes all the difference when traveling via bike, regardless of what kind it is. Call Synergy today and speak to an agent to get a motorcycle insurance quote, and rest assured next time you hit the road.